PLM Software – Product lifeciycle management
Professional maintenance and service will not only prolong the life cycle of a system, but also provides ample opportunities to build and intensify customer loyalty.
An object-oriented maintenance planning guarantees minimal downtime at optimal use of resources. Detailed technical information and documentation serve as a foundation. The necessary documents are managed in the Document Management System and linked to the technical components.
AXAVIAseries provides a variety of CAD interfaces. The information is synchronized bi-directional. The maintenance tasks define the maintenance activities, and stored checklists for plant inspections provide clarity.
The elements of the module
- Technical Plant Structure with CAD Integration
- Plant Documentation with DMS Integration
- Maintenance & Service Planning
- Appointment & Task Planning
- Plant History
- Barcode Support
- Checklists for Plant Inspection
- Spare Parts Management
- Inventory & Tool Management
- Improvement Process & Knowledge Management
Bildquelle: © Tobias Bräuning / pixelio.de